San Jose, California

I HAD MY 1999 FORD WINDSTAR TRSNSMISSION REBUILT AT C&H TRSNSMISSIONS I GOT IT BACK A MONTH LATER WHEN I WAS TOLD IT WOULD TAKE 3DAYS TO COMPLETE WHEN I GOT IT BACK I HAD FOR 4DAYS AND THE TRANSMISSION WAS SLIPPING AND SHUTTERING I TOOK IT BACK TO THE SHOP AND TOLD TONY BARAGON THE TRSNSMISSION MECHANIC WHAT HAPPEND HE SAID THE FILTET IN THE TRANSMISSION WAS WRONG AND HE WILL FIX IT 1WEEK LATER I ASKED WHATS GOING ON TONY SAYS IT IS A PISTON IN THE TRANSMISSION NOT HOLDINGPRRSSURE SO HE FIXED IT.1 WEEK LATER HE SAYS THE INSTRAMENT CLUSTER IS BAD AND HE SAID HE REPLACED IT BUT THAT WAS NOT IT TONY SAID MY WINDSTAR VAN NEEDS WORK BEFORE HE GIVES IT BACK!I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOW AND THEN TONY SAYS IM GOING TO TAKE IT TO FORD TO SEE WHATS WRONG.

NOW ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS HE HAS MY VAN SO I CALL AND CALL FOR A MONTH THE TONY GIVES ME MORE EXUSES THAT IT HAS ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS I SAID I DONT CARE IM HERE TO GET MY VAN TONY SAYS IT IS NOT RUNNING GOOD.BUT IT TURNS OUT NOTHING WAS WRING TONY WAS USEING MY VAN FOR PERSONAL USES AND RUINED MY INTERIOR CARPETS WITH OIL AND FOOD AND LOST MY ONLY KEY AND REMOTE FOR THE DOORS AND IGNITION SO TONY PAYS A LOCKSMITH TO MAKE A KEY AND MY TRSNSMISSION WAS LEAKING SO HE KEPT MY VAN FOR TO MORE DAYS AND FIXED THE LEAKS AND NOE MY TRANS MISSION IS LEAKING AGAIN AND MY TACHAMETER STOPPED WORKING BECOUSE OF SOMETHING TONY DONE! NOW I HAVE NO TACH OR A DOOR REMOTE AND MY VAN IS SHOT TO HECK INSIDE AND SMELLS BAD I BOUGHT MY 99 FORD WINDSTAR IN DEC. 2012 AND HE HAD MY VAN SINCE FEB 2013 AND I JUST GOT IT BACK MAY 25 2013 TONY HAS HAD MY WINDSTAR LONGER THAN I OWEND IT! I WKULD LIKE TO HA E A REFUND OF $1100 CONSIDERING THE TRANSMISSION FAILING AFTER BIENG OVERHAULED AND THE INTIERIOR BIENG RUIND.

I CHE KEF INTO FICTICIOUS BUSSINESS NAMES FOR C&H TRSNSMISSIONS HE HAS N BUSSINESS LICENSE.I ASKED FOR RECIEPTS HE REFUSED TO ISDUE THEM TO ME BUT HE SAID I GET A 2 YEAR UNLIMITED MILAGE WARRENTY.

Had an Experience with CH Transmissions?

Comments

dklisiak
San Francisco, California, United States #656821

File a complaint with the Bureau of Automobile Repair in the state of California along with the consumer affairs department for unfair business practices. You can also file a complaint with the BBB.