CH Transmissions - I HAD MY TRANSMISSION REBUILT AND WAS NOT SATISFIED
I HAD MY 1999 FORD WINDSTAR TRSNSMISSION REBUILT AT C&H TRSNSMISSIONS I GOT IT BACK A MONTH LATER WHEN I WAS TOLD IT WOULD TAKE 3DAYS TO COMPLETE WHEN I GOT IT BACK I HAD FOR 4DAYS AND THE TRANSMISSION WAS SLIPPING AND SHUTTERING I TOOK IT BACK TO THE SHOP AND TOLD TONY BARAGON THE TRSNSMISSION MECHANIC WHAT HAPPEND HE SAID THE FILTET IN THE TRANSMISSION WAS WRONG AND HE WILL FIX IT 1WEEK LATER I ASKED WHATS GOING ON TONY SAYS IT IS A PISTON IN THE TRANSMISSION NOT HOLDINGPRRSSURE SO HE FIXED IT.1 WEEK LATER HE SAYS THE INSTRAMENT CLUSTER IS BAD AND HE SAID HE REPLACED IT BUT THAT WAS NOT IT TONY SAID MY WINDSTAR VAN NEEDS WORK BEFORE HE GIVES IT BACK!I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOW AND THEN TONY SAYS IM GOING TO TAKE IT TO FORD TO SEE WHATS WRONG.
NOW ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS HE HAS MY VAN SO I CALL AND CALL FOR A MONTH THE TONY GIVES ME MORE EXUSES THAT IT HAS ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS I SAID I DONT CARE IM HERE TO GET MY VAN TONY SAYS IT IS NOT RUNNING GOOD.BUT IT TURNS OUT NOTHING WAS WRING TONY WAS USEING MY VAN FOR PERSONAL USES AND RUINED MY INTERIOR CARPETS WITH OIL AND FOOD AND LOST MY ONLY KEY AND REMOTE FOR THE DOORS AND IGNITION SO TONY PAYS A LOCKSMITH TO MAKE A KEY AND MY TRSNSMISSION WAS LEAKING SO HE KEPT MY VAN FOR TO MORE DAYS AND FIXED THE LEAKS AND NOE MY TRANS MISSION IS LEAKING AGAIN AND MY TACHAMETER STOPPED WORKING BECOUSE OF SOMETHING TONY DONE! NOW I HAVE NO TACH OR A DOOR REMOTE AND MY VAN IS SHOT TO HECK INSIDE AND SMELLS BAD I BOUGHT MY 99 FORD WINDSTAR IN DEC. 2012 AND HE HAD MY VAN SINCE FEB 2013 AND I JUST GOT IT BACK MAY 25 2013 TONY HAS HAD MY WINDSTAR LONGER THAN I OWEND IT! I WKULD LIKE TO HA E A REFUND OF $1100 CONSIDERING THE TRANSMISSION FAILING AFTER BIENG OVERHAULED AND THE INTIERIOR BIENG RUIND.
I CHE KEF INTO FICTICIOUS BUSSINESS NAMES FOR C&H TRSNSMISSIONS HE HAS N BUSSINESS LICENSE.I ASKED FOR RECIEPTS HE REFUSED TO ISDUE THEM TO ME BUT HE SAID I GET A 2 YEAR UNLIMITED MILAGE WARRENTY.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transmission Rebuild
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "First of all the chicken was like if they had soaked it and had bo flavor at all the mash potatoe and sald were great but dame those biskets were..."
- "I have been to chipotle a moth ago in San Mateo California and noticed that there was a fly/insect in the lettuce when shown it to one of your employee..."
- "What an absolutely pathetic experience. If you shop from these guys make sure to use a credit card which offers buyer protection. For me it has become a..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."